TO ORGANIZE THE WORLD’S INFORMATION AND MAKE IT UNIVERSALLY ACCESSIBLE AND USEFUL.
“ WHAT MAKES GOOGLE A MONOPOLY”
- The majority of Google’s ad spending was for online ads, but the company also promoted itself in newspaper, magazine and television ads. Kantar, via the WSJ article, says that Google spent about 1.2 percent of its U.S. revenue on advertising, comparable to the 1.5 percent that Microsoft Apple spent..
- SEARCH QUALITY: Google updated their search quality raters guidelines on March 28. Back in November 2015, Googlereleasedthe full version of their quality raters document, and this is the first published update to the public version since its release four months
- SHARE OF GOOGLE:Share of google is keep on increasing as now it is also focuses to transform or develop the google into such a bigger company named “alphabet”in order to got more name,fame,new opportunities to people and much more.
- JOHN CATONE: HE ALSO PERFORMED WELL DURING SEARCHING ON GOOGLE AS HE ALWAYS GOT VALUABLE INFORMATION AS HE SAYS……
- STRATERGY: one of the best news the CEO of google has shared about its transformation and development under certain projects or to rename it as the company “alphabet”. Google is ready to be the largest part of this society.
“THREATS TO GOOGLE”
“ANALYSIS THROUGH QUANTITATIVE DATA”
- COMPETITORS PRESENT IN THE MARKET: We are going to discuss it with the help of data present with us regarding the various competitors present in the market right now.
As the chart above it itself shows the usage of various search engine by the world’s population showing the most occurring use.As this case automatically shows the threats present for google in the market.
In case of music google got only 4.5% of search by people,in case of movies 10.7% only,In case of TV 4.5%,In case of e-books 12.3%,and apps it shows 69.4%.
- SHARE PRICES COMPARISON INTERNATIONALLY: As shown in the chart discussed in next page shows the share prices of google in us, uk.
Here it shows the different status of share prices in different countries….
- OTHER UNSEEN COMPETITORS OF GOOGLE:
- Amazon may not be the first company you think of as a competitor toGoogle, but that’s not the way Google sees it. In Berlin in 2014, Google’s Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt, had this to say: “Many people think our main competition is Bing or Yahoo. But really, our biggest search competitor is Amazon.
Amazon have grown 73 percent over the last year, while shopping searches on Google have been flat.
- SEARCH OVER GOOGLE BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE:
“PAGE VIEW PER HOUR”
PIE DIAGRAM ANALYSIS:
- RED SPACING SHOWS THE SEARCH OVER “FACEBOOK” WHICH IS MORE THAN OTHER THREE.
- BLUE SPACING ALL ABOUT “GOOGLE” WHICH IS LESS AS COMPARISON TO THE OTHER SEARCHES.
- GREEN SPACING IS SHOWING THE SEARCH DONE BY PEOPLE ON “BING”.
“OPPOURTUNITIES FOR GOOGLE AS A MONOPOLY”
- MORE ATTRACTION TO THE COSTUMERS: Sometimes the data searched by the consumers may be relevant and gives proper information comparison to the other searches as shown here with the mindset of the consumers.
- MARGINAL REVENUE CURVE UNDER MONOPOLY: Under monopoly as we know that there are less substitutes are present if we take the example of google then MR curve that is “MARGINAL REVENUE” Curve is more wider.
Showing AR and MR CURVES Sloping having much space in between them.
“SWOT ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK FOR GOOGLE OF 2017”
In this way google can overcome all types of hurdles and use them as an opportunity.
GOOGLE HAS TO DONE THIS ANALYSIS IN ORDER TO SUCCEDD IN FUTURE. THESE ARE SOME OPPOURTUNITIES COME IN THE WAY TO THE GOOGLE SO THAT WITH PROPER STRATERGY GOOGLE CAN OVERCOME THE HURDLES OF 2017 AND AS ALWAYS TO BE AT THE TOP IN THE MARKET
“ SUGGESTIONS AND SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT FOR
- BLOKED SEARCHES: At the time of searching over google search engine this is one of the outcome that what we search is sometimes blocked or stated that “This website or data is not available”.This is one of the outcome and google has to work upon it to crack the market.
- VAGUE SITES: Some sites are vague which is not good in some age limits and still google is reflecting over other sites at the time of searching the data.
- MUCH MORE ADS: This is also a problem that google is reflecting so many ads or continuously breaking the link of search,this becomes a common problem for people.
LACK OF SECRECY: At the time of searches people usually find the problem of secrecy as their IP address easily shows which may having the chances of revealing the confidential information
“A CASE OF GOOGLE”
This above picture itself states the meaning and the topic discussed in the project file.
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Revenue: 74.54 billion USD
“GOOGLE ANNOUNCED ITS MASSIVE OVERHAUL OVER THE EXPANSION NAMED “ALPHABET”
- Getting more ambitious things done.
- Taking the long-term view.
- Empowering great entrepreneurs and companies to flourish.
- Investing at the scale of the opportunities and resources we see.
- Improving the transparency and oversight of what we’re doing.
- Making Google even better through greater focus.